Koinonia!!

I wish I could be giving you personal updates from a fantastic weekend at Koinonia, but that will have to wait, as I was unable to make the trip this year (the stomach bug got the best of my house!)  From what I hear, it was an AMAZING weekend full of life and the holy spirit. 

JOIN US ON SUNDAY AT YOUTH GROUP TO REFLECT ON THE WEEKEND AND TO BEGIN THE SORROWFUL MYSTERIES OF THE ROSARY!

Also, in the pipes are the following opportunities...

19TH ANNUAL CHURCH AUCTION - we need volunteers!  Check out the announcement board for the sign up sheets.  We would love some help on Friday night (the 15th) for set up as well as Saturday night (the 16th) on auction night to help things run smoothly.  This is a fantastic and fun church event raising money for programs like youth group!  Let's lend a helping hand where we can.

2013 WINTER JAM - Check it out - www.jamfest.com  Want to go to an amazing concert on March 22nd?!  I know I do :op  Details and flyers will be at this week's youth group.

SUMMER NIGHTS - What are you up to this summer?  Anyone interested in hanging with me :) (this is Jenna by the way) I would love to run another summer program, but I need YOUR input.  What do you want to do? Where do you want to go?  Do you want to study scripture, volunteer, learn to make something for others? Help brainstorm for next year? Or just hang out and play games?  My ears are open and waiting - let me know!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Mission Group Sunday - and EVERYONE IS INVITED

Tomorrow is SUNDAY

Netflix and Chill